Tuesday, 18 February 2014
For 15-20 persons you need:
Cracked wheat (bulgur) (2 kg)
Tomato (2 kg)
Cucumber (1 kg)
Lettuce ( See the amount in the video)
Parsley ( See the amount in the video)
Onion ( 5 pieces)
Pepper sauce (5 spoons)
Olive oil ( half a litre)
Lemon (8 pieces)
Sunday, 16 February 2014
Traditional recipe: orange's cake
Traditionaldance:Italy 2 C-D dancing the finnish traditional dance.
Traditional dance:5 B-C
dancing the turkish traditional dance;
Traditional dance:Italy:5 B-C dancing the british
Tuesday, 11 February 2014
Ingredients: greens ("Suppengrün"), 750g potatoes, 30g butter or margarine, salt, pepper, vegetable stock (1 spoon), 4 sausages ("Bockwurst"), cream
1) Wash the greens and cut half of it. Peel, wash and cut the potatoes. Heat some butter/margarine in a pot. Sweat the potatoes and the cut greens in the pot. Season everything with salt, pepper and vegetable stock.
2) Add 1,5 liter of water, boil it up and let it boil for about 15 minutes.
3) Meanwhile cut the rest of the greens and let it cook in some salted water. Cut the sausages.
4) Puree the potato soup. Add the sausages and the greens with water. Heat everything again.
5) Serve the soup with cream.
Enjoy the Kartoffelsuppe!!!
Ingredients: 500g potatoes, 2 onions, 1 can corned beef, spam ("Frühstücksfleisch"), 1 beetroot, 4 gherkins, salt, pepper
1) Peel potatoes and cook them for about 20-25 minutes. Peel and cut onions.
2) Put the corned beef, the spam, the beetroot with juice, the onions and the gherkins in a pan and roast everything gently. Use the water of the gherkins to keep everything juicy.
3) Mix the potatoes with everything in the pan and mash it.
4) Add salt and pepper as seasoning.
Enjoy the Labskaus!!!